Before you head to our office for your procedure, take a look at our recommended pre-operation instructions below.
- Do not have anything to eat or drink after midnight before your procedure.
- You will not be able to drive after your procedure, so please bring someone with you. They will need to stay with you throughout the appointment.
- Please notify our staff two days before your procedure if you are taking medication for diabetes, heart, or blood-thinners (e.g., Heparin, Coumadin, Warfarin, Plavix, etc.).
- The Surgery Center where your procedure will be performed will contact you two days prior to your appointment to provide pre-op instructions and any additional information.
- A nurse will contact you 2-3 days before your procedure.
- Please leave all valuables at home.
- If you are scheduled for anesthesia, you must have someone 18 yrs. or older with you.
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes. Do not wear flip flops or sandals as those can be a trip hazard.
- Make sure to thoroughly shower the night before and the morning of your procedure to reduce the risk of infections.
If you have any additional questions, contact us here.
Suffering From Pain?
Take the first step towards receiving relief.