ADVANCED FOOT & ANKLE TREATMENTS
Podiatrists are physicians who specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions affecting the lower extremities, especially the feet. Your feet are a complex part of your body and have a number of joints, tendons, ligaments, muscles, and 26 bones per foot. When you suffer from foot pain, it can limit your movement and infringe on your life. We can help.
Minivasive Pain & Orthopedics offers specialized care of foot and ankle conditions through podiatric medicine and surgery. Whether you have a sports injury or a chronic condition, we will treat you with the personalized care and treatment you need to get out of pain and back on your feet. When surgery is necessary to manage your foot and/or ankle problems, our podiatry team will do our best only to use several small incisions to ensure faster recovery time, reduced infection risk and minimized pain.
Our foot and ankle specialists can do the following:
- Prescribe medications
- Set foot and/or ankle fractures
- Perform foot/ankle surgery
- Treat wounds
- Utilize lab and imaging tests for diagnostics
- Educate patients on proper foot and ankle care to maintain or improve mobility
- Collaborate with other health professionals to treat conditions that either originate in the foot or are secondary to other conditions such as cancer or diabetes
Do I Need to See a Podiatrist?
Suffering From Pain?