BRAIN TUMOR RESECTION
Brain Tumor Resection
Whether your tumor is benign or malignant, surgery is usually the preferred first step in treatment. Surgery might be recommended to:
- Remove/destroy as much tumor as possible
- Relieve seizures (due to a brain tumor) that are difficult to control
- Provide a tumor tissue sample for an accurate diagnosis and for genomic testing
- Remove at least part of the tumor to relieve pressure inside the skull (intracranial pressure), or to reduce the amount of tumor to be treated with radiation or chemotherapy
- Enable direct access for chemotherapy, radiation implants or genetic treatment of malignant tumors
Brain Tumor Resection at Minivasive Pain
At Minivasive Pain, our mission is to treat the causes of your pain with the highest standards of care and quality. Our experienced team of orthopedic physicians will help determine the underlying cause of your pain, and devise a treatment plan that’s right for you so that you can get back to the joys of life in no time. Plus, we have several locations throughout the Greater Houston Area for your convenience. To schedule an appointment, please call (346) 800-6001 now.
Suffering From Pain?